Important Coronavirus Information
At last, it seems the coronavirus pandemic is coming under control, and with travel constraints now being relaxed, we can finally begin welcoming guests back to The Old Olive Press.
More than ever, your well-being and safety is our top priority, and everyone will work to the highest standards of hygiene. We will also follow all special regulations put in place by the Italian Health Authority.
We have adopted a 5-step cleaning process:
- Use disinfectants with minimum 70% alcohol.
- Frequently Sanitise high-touch surfaces including doorknobs.
- Follow a strict procedure for cleaning bedrooms and public rooms.
- Wash linens at a high heat setting minimum 60 degrees.
- Wear masks and gloves to help avoid cross-contamination.
All staff, including tutors, have the European Green Pass. This means the bearer has been vaccinated, has recovered from Covid-19 within the past 6 months, or has received a negative test result in the past 48 hours.
All guests will be required to provide either a European Green Pass or proof of Covid-19 recovery or vaccination.
Coronavirus Cancellation Policy
When the balance is due, eight weeks before the beginning of a course, we will review the coronavirus situation with you, to ensure it is safe to travel.
If we are unable to go ahead with any of the courses due to Coronavirus travel restrictions in either your country or in Italy, we will refund you in full.
If you cancel, we will offer you a place on a later course with the same tutor, or you may choose different tutor. If you have paid your balance in full, and do not wish to choose a different course, our standard cancellation policy applies.
- Cancel between four and eight weeks; 50% of total price is payable.
- Cancel between two and four weeks; 80% of total price is payable
- Cancel within two weeks of the course commencing; full payment of your holiday is due.